Below are some of the common questions you should ask yourself concerning your vehicle’s brake system:
• Is your brake warning light on when driving?
• Is your brake fluid low, or appear very dirty?
• Do you hear a grinding sound or a squealing sound when you apply the brake pedal?
• Do you feel a pulsation or some sponginess in the brake pedal when it is depressed?
• Does your vehicle steer or pull to one side when braking?
These are the most common signs that can suggest a potential brake system problem that should be addressed immediately. Any other sights, sounds or sensations …